Carrot Chili Margaritas
- ½ cup fresh carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Fresno Chili simple syrup
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce orange liquor (like grand marnier or triple sec)
- lime slices for garnish
- Fresno Chili Syrup
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 red Fresno Chili Peppers, minced
- To make the Fresno Chili Syrup: Combine the sugar and water in a small pot and bring to a brief boil over medium heat.Transfer the syrup to a blender and add the jalapenos. Blend until smooth. Transfer to an airtight container or mason jar. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Use the lime wedge to rub around the rim of the glass, then dip the rim in the kosher salt. Set aside.
- Fill the salt rimmed glasses with ice cubes.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, simple syrup, fresh carrot juice, lime juice, tequila and grand marnier. Shake vigorously and pour over the ice- garnish with Lime wedges.